kdf-50we655 Lamp Replacement| 2100u Bulb for Sony Wega TV kdf50we655
kdf-50we655 Lamp Replacement| 2100u Bulb for Sony Wega TV kdf-50we655 – Get the best price on kdf-50we655 Lamp now!
How To Replace Sony TV kdf-50we655 Lamp XL2100u Instructions: Get the best price on kdf-50we655 Lamp now!
- Let your Sony TV kdf-50we655 cool down at least 30 minutes before taking any more steps. You don’t want to get burned! Safety first.
- Removing the black screw on the side of the metal cage of your Sony TV kdf50we655.
- Remove the screws holding the metal securing extensions in place.
- Separate the high temperature plastic base with the XL2100 bulb attached from the rest of the enclosure.
- On two of the four corners you’ll find a metal clip like, holding the XL2100u lamp in place.
- Take the metal clip out and slip the old XL2100 bulb out from the corner you unscrew the clip.
- Take out your new XL2100u Bulb so you can replace the old one. Be extra careful when handling the XL2100 bulb, it’s very fragile.
- Insert the new kdf-50we655 bulb back, and make sure the cables are connected securely and in the right place on the base of the Sony TV kdf-50we655.
- Grab the rest of the enclosure and install in back on to the kdf-50we655 bulb, but don’t forget to place the security.
- Reinsert the black screw to hold the enclosure back together.
- Place the last two screws to hold the metal extensions and make sure it doesn’t move.
- After installing the replacement bulb, you should wipe it with a clean cloth to avoid any dirt or oil. Our hands are naturally oily, which could reduce the life span of the new XL2100 lamp.
- Nice, you’re done – good job. Reward yourself by watching your favorite TV show on your awesome Sony TV kdf-50we655.